We Immediately Respond to Water Damaged Homes & Businesses
- Ready 24/7/365 to quickly respond to your water damage.
- We respond really fast. We work quickly to mitigate the water in the home to help resolve further water damages.
- We work with your insurance agent to file claims and keep you up-to-date on the progress we’re making.
- We handle the mitigation (taking out) of water, drying down the area, taking up carpet pad (we will reinstall carpet pad once dry, etc.) We have many referrals and resources for reconstruction.
Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, we will work quickly to restore your property so things can get back to normal.
Too Much Water Causes Damage…
When water is flooding your basement, leaking through the ceiling, and bursting out your water pipes, water is not so great.
Too much water can cause a huge amount of damage and heartache. Water damages that are not cleaned up properly can lead to other problems, such as mold and mildew, further down the road.
My Basement is Flooded now What Do I Do?
10/10“Your response time to our mini-flood was less than 2 hours. The team that arrived were professional, quickly identified what needed to be done and went to work. They explained what they were doing and made us feel like everything was going to be ok, someone would be here every day to monitor the progress and would not leave until every thing was done to our satisfaction. As stated, someone was here every morning, reported the progress and made the necessary adjustments. He was wonderful!”
-William and Linda
Frequently Asked QuestionsSTRUCTURAL DRYING
- How long will it take my property to dry?
- How do I know when my property is completely dry?
- Will turning up the heat dry things out?
- more water damage FAQ’s
The right people & the right equipment to get the job done
We understand the difficulties that you experience when water damage occurs, but you can take comfort that you have selected the right people for the job. We have over 60 years of helping people recover from water damages. Our state of the art equipment and caring staff will help restore your home or office back to normal as fast and as efficiently as possible.
ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo has built a reputation of helping individuals and businesses recover from a water damage disaster. In September of 2008 we worked hard to help restore the homes and buildings affected by catastrophic flooding. We are just as committed now, to helping you recover, as we were then as we have the experience, staff, equipment, and dedication that it takes to get you back to normal fast.