About our Upholstery Cleaning Service
Our technicians use proprietary products, equipment, and processes to achieve amazingly clean results in your home or business. Imagine your sofa, couch, chair, loveseat, seating at the office, etc. looking cleaner than you’ve seen since you first bought it. Now that’s a nice thought. Make that thought a reality! For a free estimate, call or fill out a form at your convenience.
- ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo has been cleaning upholstery for 60 years. From dedicated to new customers, they are always delighted with how clean their upholstery looks and feels.
- Our upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and help you avoid damaging the upholstery.
- We select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition and utilize our equipment, removing as much soil as possible.
- Furniture is an investment that can last years upon years
What to Expect After your Scheduled Service
- Step 1 Our technician will do an inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method.
- Step 2 We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products to accelerate soil release.
- Step 3 The upholstery is rinse-extracted with high-performance truck-mounted equipment (or sometimes) portable extractors. This process uses our specialized pH-balancing fiber rinse–removing the cleaning solution residue.
- Step 4 If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we have a handful of techniques in an attempt to remove them.
The ServiceMaster Cleaning Difference
Have you ever noticed how over time furniture collects dirt and starts to show signs of aging? At ServiceMaster we not only clean carpets we can also help you with your sofa, couch, or many other types of furniture. We use our own specially developed products, equipment, and methods to clean your upholstered furniture and our cleaning technicians are expertly trained to provide you with the best possible cleaning job.
- There are no hidden charges with ServiceMaster Clean ®
- All of our technicians are professionally trained
- We are fully insured and licensed
- We are locally owned and operated and have a 60 year tradition of excellent service
- You can contact us for a free no obligation quote
Photo by Kevin – residential technician