Need your Dirty Tile and Grout Cleaned?
ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo brings experience, expertise, and patience to this difficult and frustrating job.
6 Step Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- Test Clean — We find an area for testing, and then find the best cleaner for your tile and grout.
- Apply Product — We apply the cleaner to the floor and let sit for 10 – 15 mintues, while making sure the cleaner is spread evenly across flooring during this time.
- Scrub Floor — Using our powerful scrubber, we give the tile and grout a thourough scrub.
- Rinse and Extract — Using the SX-12, we flood rinse the floor and extract, leaving the tile and grout sparkling clean.
- Neutralize — We use a light duty mop to nuetralize floors.
- Drying — Using air movers, we dry the floor completely.
Before and After
We like a Challenge
…We turn lemons into lemonade every day.
Anyone that has tried to clean tile and grout knows what a pain it can be. Doing battle with stained grout is not for the faint of heart, and when you lack specialized equipment, chemicals, and training, it can be a very disheartening process. This is why hiring ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo to clean your grout and tile makes so much sense.
We have the tools and equipment to do battle with dirty grout and the experience and patience to get the best results possible. In addition, we can make recommendations about how to protect your tile and grout from staining so that you can get the most out of your investment. The first step to making your tile and grout beautiful is to properly protect it so that dirt doesn’t settle into the porous surfaces. Tile and grout that is not properly maintained is much harder to clean and can result in permanent staining, though we can do a pretty good job of restoring tile and grout even in these conditions.
So if you are despairing at the state of your tile and grout in your business or home, give us a call or use the form to request a free quote. We would love to give you a free estimate and partner with you to restore & maintain your tile and grout, and advise you on how to protect your investment.