Biohazard Cleanup Services
Hazmat, trauma, and crime scene cleaners
Compassionate communication first. Then, complete remediation.
The first step is asking for help
Infectious Material, Hazardous Waste, Decontainmination & Sanitization, Odor Removal
Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup
Biohazard Remediation Process
- Request for biohazard cleaning services
- Free analysis and quote
- Remediating all infectious materials (hazardous waste is handled following OSHA regulations)
- Remove & dispose porous materials if necessary (following industry standards and regulated waste requirements)
- Salvageable materials are decontaminated, cleaned, and sanitized
- Deodorization if necessary using hydroxyl machine, ozone, or air scubbers
Our technicians are trained in the psychology of different traumas and certified for proper redemediation and cleaning. Communicating effectively is essential, but cleaning is our top priority. Many bio-hazardous situations are different, and we believe having an understanding of the situation benefits everyone. Our technicians know exactly what products and equipment are needed to completely remediate the affected area. Please don’t try to tackle this on your own.
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe, clean, and cared for in our hands.
- After Rodent Infestation
- Animal Waste/Remains
- Bacteria Risks
- Blood & Bodily Fluid Cleaning
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Death Scenes
- Disinfecting and Odor Removal
- Filth Cleaning
- Homicide Scene
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Industrial Accidents
- Meth Lab Cleanups
- Natural or Unattended Deaths
- Sewage Backups
- Suicide/Death accidents
- Tear Gas Cleaning
- Trauma Accidents & Crime Scenes
- Uninhabitable Residences
- Virus Decontamination & Protection
We follow all standards in our procedures and equipment while cleaning blood borne pathogens and other hazardous material. We follow the three federal agencies that govern safe handling and removal of regulated infectious waste including: (1) OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), (2) DOT (Department of Transportation), and (3) EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
Our experts are trained and certified to clean, disinfect, and eliminate odors in the affected area, and there will be no worry of left behind infectious material or odor. We locate and clean areas people may overlook or clean incorrectly if cleaning themselves. After we leave, you will know for certain that all surfaces are completely safe for use or new installation. Your peace of mind and health is most important. Let us clean it up.