Business Carpet Cleaning
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services in Southwest Michigan
Commercial Carpet Cleaning for Businesses
✔️ A higher standard of clean.
✔️ 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
✔️ Always receive an onsite follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality cleaning.
✔️ Capacity to clean small to large square foot areas.
✔️ Our technicians are hourly pay vs. commission based-so you are getting a more quality/ thorough cleaning.
✔️ Service you can trust.
I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the service provided by Servicemaster Clean, and with you in particular, in the carpet and floor cleaning project of my company. Your service from start to finish was very organized and professional along with very friendly that far exceeds all other agencies I have dealt with. Thank you so much for a job well done here at Total Plastics, Inc.
Prompt, professional, and effective team.
ServiceMaster does an excellent job of cleaning, the staff is professional and caring. Always happy with ServiceMaster!!
Competitive pricing and good rapport with customers.
I liked the tech you sent. He knows our building, does an excellent job, and is very courteous.
Thorough, spot removal was excellent, professional communication and service contact.
"I love how proactive Matt Falk is with our carpet cleaning schedule. He always prompts me when it is time to get them cleaned again, and more recently, has gotten us on an annual schedule. This is very much appreciated and really helps me out. My schedule is very busy and this is one thing I do not need to worry about. Once it is scheduled I can be sure that SM will show up to do the job they are scheduled to do. Matt always stops in after the cleaning to be sure it was done to our satisfaction and his."
"Easy to schedule. No fuss from our side, the crew did everything. Really good cleaning results."
"Matt was very friendly and professional. He addressed our needs and allowed us to negotiate everything we needed done, within a reasonable price range. Matt even stopped back in after the services were completed to see if we had any questions or concerns. I would call Service Masters again in a heartbeat!"
"What a great job! The facility carpets look 100% better, the service tech was good, the customer service and follow up visit was excellent!"
"Fast friendly service great price great service did a wonderful job will definitely use you again."
"Scheduling with Matt is very easy. He is very friendly and makes us feel like we are important to him. Is always willing to schedule around holidays that our office is closed and books the dates well in advance. Very reliable service."
"We always get timely service and excellent follow up. The job is not done until we are satisfied with the results. Matt Falk is excellent at customer service and satisfaction."
"Always accommodating to our needs. Extremely friendly. Matt is great to work with."
About our Business Carpet Cleaning Service
- Free quotes and consultation for your cleaning to best serve your desired needs.
- Schedule times convenient for you to walk throughout your facility and evaluate your carpets current conditions.
- Provide information and a recommendation on our carpet cleaning process so you can make the best decision for yourself based on your desired needs.
- Customer service can’t be beaten, and you will notice a difference right off the bat upon your initial meeting with our project manager. We don’t pressure you into work you don’t want or try to upsell additional work. We do what you ask and then exceed your cleaning expectations.
- Receive an on-site inspection afterward to ensure your facility looks its best.
- 100% customer satisfaction, you can rest assured you are getting the best value available.
We clean every type of carpet: wool, natural fiber, and synthetic carpets.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning – Before and After Pictures
Q: How Often Should Your Carpets be Cleaned?
A: On average, it is recommended to have your carpets cleaned at least 1-2 times per year.
• If you notice traffic patterns occurring, then it’s time to get your carpets cleaned, as damage is already starting to occur.
• When allergies or other factors come into play, it is recommended quarterly.
• Food service facilities are recommended to receive a monthly to quarterly cleaning. (We have cost-effective maintenance options for monthly cleaning to keep a consistent and great looking appearance throughout the year.)
Every facility has its own needs based on how many people are at your facility, the nature of the facility and the desired appearance of your facility.
Why Choose Us for Carpet Cleaning?
- Are your carpets cleaned professionally, but you still have trouble keeping the carpets clean?
- Every facility has its own needs and characteristics. We immediately recognize these differences, setting us as leaders in our industry. We will satisfy your expectations from the first interaction to the last.
- Whether it’s soiled carpet, traffic stains, salt residue from our harsh winters, coffee stains from front to back, we can help. Think of your carpet as a sponge. Carpet absorbs all the dirt, dust, and allergens, and allows for an unfit working environment.
- We work with your schedule. We understand the need for a flexible schedule.
And to make it easier, we can set up a plan where we are provided keys and access to your facility after hours. Thus, eliminating the need for an employee to wait around and lock up after the cleaning. We lock up, set alarms, and do what is necessary to make sure your facility is safe and secure.
ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo cleans many banks, financial institutes, HIPPA facilities, and highly confidential offices on a regular basis.
Need Carpet Cleaning in Southwest Michigan? Contact Us Today!
ServiceMaster, a Name You can Trust
More than 60 years ago, ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo has been offering carpet cleaning to businesses. We have staked out our reputation on our high-performing products and world-class service. That’s why you’ll see our distinct yellow vans in your neighborhood and across the country.
First impressions say a lot about a company. Whether you have customers or employees walking through your doors, your carpet may be the first thing they see. Help employees and/or customers breathe easy, so they can focus on their daily tasks. Leave it to the professionals to clean up.
Regular care. Predictable costs.
- Maintain your professional image.
- Reduce wear on flooring surfaces, especially in high traffic areas.
- Extend the life of your flooring investment.
- Keep carpeted area looking vibrant.
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe and clean in our hands.
bonded and insured
Schedule Business Carpet Cleaning Today
Program Work Option
We can do the planning for you! We understand sometimes there is too much on your plate, and cleaning is the first thing that may be neglected or fall off your radar. Then before you know it, your facility is in need of a deep cleaning.
1. We can meet with your facility representative and figure out needs and desired appearance of your facility. We will perform an evaluation and provide a few cleaning schedule options based.
2. With your approval, we set you up on a schedule for your desired dates and times throughout the year. You receive a reminder call the week our technicians will be at your facility.
3. The following business day after every cleaning, our project manager will stop by to ensure a quality cleaning is always performed.
Trust us to take care of your cleaning needs so you can focus on your daily work.
Call us at (269) 488-2841.
Mon. – Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm
We’d love to talk!
We respond promptly to messages. Please leave our commercial project manager, Matthew Falk, a message if he is unable to answer when you call. Thank you!