We make your business’ floors shine.
commercial floor cleaning for your business
In most cases, we can restore your floor, leaving it looking sparkling clean with a new shine. We use our proprietary cleaners, processes, and equipment depending on your facility. Preserve your flooring investment and appearance.
I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the service provided by Servicemaster Clean, and with you in particular, in the carpet and floor cleaning project of my company. Your service from start to finish was very organized and professional along with very friendly that far exceeds all other agencies I have dealt with. Thank you so much for a job well done here at Total Plastics, Inc.
“We live in Florida and wanted to give a housewarming gift of a total house cleaning to our granddaughter and her husband before they moved into their new home in Kalamazoo, MI. Bonnie was extremely helpful and made sure everything was done perfectly on our behalf. They did outstanding work, finished on time and really impressed us.”
“Very professional. Mike was very particular and cleaned everything thoroughly. I always call ServiceMaster and will continue to do so.”
“Good, long-term locally-owned company with very friendly people. They do fine and dependable work.”
“Your agents and cleaners are professional, polite and efficient. Thank you.”
We clean all kinds of hard surface floors including:
Vinyl • VCT • Linoleum • Tile • Ceramic • Terrazzo • Hardwood • Quarry • Natural Stone
If you don’t see your hard surface flooring, it’s okay. We can probably clean it anyway.
Looking for carpet cleaning? Click here to visit our business carpet cleaning page.
thrive in a clean environment so you can get down to business.
- Are you thinking about replacing the flooring instead of reviving them?
- We use environmentally friendly, commercial grade products and equipment to create supreme durability and successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that damage all types of flooring.
Are you thinking about replacing the flooring instead of reviving them?
- We work with your schedule. We understand the need for a flexible schedule. We will help you care and maintain your new, clean floor. We give you ideas and suggestions for maintenance. For example, if you don’t already, it’s a great idea to use doormats at each outside entrances and exits to keep dirt and contaminants out of the building and away from scratching the floor.
- We work with your schedule. We understand the need for a flexible schedule.
- Background Checked
- Drug Tested
- Bonded and Insured
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe and clean in our hands.
before and after floor cleaning
A clean floor instantly makes the room bright and inviting, and a dirty floor creates an appearance of a dull, unwelcoming environment.
Q: How often should you get your floors cleaned?
A: We recommend every six months. However, if you have heavy traffic, possibly every three-four months. And if very little traffic, possibly just once a year.
Need Floor Cleaning in or around Kalamazoo?
why choose us
We’ve been established for over 60 years, and we’re dependable. We’re trusted all over town. We clean healthcare facilities, banks, credit unions, restaurants, law firms, churches, etc. We have strict policies in place that ensure your business stays safe in our hands.
improve your professional image
The floor is the first thing your employees, clients, or patients see. Instantly, a clean floor makes the room bright and inviting, and a dirty floor creates a dull appearance. First impressions are extremely important, and we want make your facility look its absolute
floor cleaning experts. predictable costs.
- Brighten appearance and maintain your professional image.
- Extend life of your flooring investment.
- Decrease slipperiness of hard surface floors, therefore increasing the safety of your facility.
- Delight clients, employees, and customers by providing a clean environment.
Schedule Your Cleaning Today
We believe giving accurate, free quotes is the right thing to do.
Unfortunately, we don’t add our pricing online. Each job is unique and could range between hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Our project manager comes to your facility at your convenience to measure and analyze.
We take accurate measurements so we can give accurate quotes.