Apply for Commercial Technician
commercial technician job description
- Do you work well with others, have an eye for detail and a desire to learn? Do you have the ability to solve problems and create solutions while serving customers? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for this position. Having leadership ability or project management experience is a plus.
- Approximately a 30 hour/week position but could possibly lead to full-time. The hours will vary, but usually are between 4:00PM and 12:00 midnight, Monday through Friday. Some businesses request cleaning on a Saturday, and we will work out a schedule with them.
- Experience that is preferred but not required includes (1) stripping and waxing floors, (2) cleaning ceramic tile and grout, and (3) cleaning carpet. We provide training, uniforms, vehicles, equipment, and products to perform the work in a professional manner. The starting pay is negotiable depending on experience. Pay increase opportunities available based on completed training.
job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, pull, push, carry, use stairs, get in and out of vehicles, etc.
- Acceptable motor vehicle report
- Pass background check
- Drug free