Mold Removal Services in Kalamazoo and Southwest Michigan
mold removal and cleanup services
✔️ Mold problems or questions?
✔️ Dealing with a little mold? Or a lot of mold? We can help!
✔️ Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
✔️ We always give free consultations and free quotes.
✔️ Expert staff & advanced technology.
✔️ We work with homeowners and business owners.
“You did a fine job, from the initial phone call, evaluation, recommendations, and resolving our issues at our home. Staff was fast and friendly, and follow up was fantastic. We are very satisfied!”
"Everything. The people were great. Excellent customer service."
"I have hired your company on two occasions and have been extremely pleased with the thoroughness of the job and the friendly and professional service."
"Great customer service, the problem was dealt with and was happy with the service and cost."
"Seemed knowledgeable and were very accommodating."
"Really listened to what I needed and did a very thorough job."
"Immediate availability to address our problem. Very professional. Great follow through and follow up. Everyone easy to work with and reach by phone. Clean, organized, and efficient. Knowledgeable about problem AND resolution thereof. Made it possible for me to deal with other issues knowing they were on top of this. AND VERY RESPECTFUL of our house and our things. Thank you."
"On time, professional, thorough, very pleasant people."
"Work was done well and quickly. You guys are my go-to group for cleaning, and in the most recent situation was mold remediation in the garage."
Basic Steps We Take to Remediate Mold
- Identify the source of the problem. Mold grows where there is moisture, if you do not take care of the moisture problem you have not taken care of the mold problem. ServiceMaster will help you find and fix the problem at the source, not just cover up the evidence.
- Use proper tools and cleaning agents to make sure you are not spreading mold spores as you clean up the mold. ServiceMaster has the correct tools and processes to properly contain the mold pores as the mold is being removed.
- Remove the affected areas. ServiceMaster follows specific recommendations and best practices for mold removal. If mold affects more than 10 square feet then removal of the affected areas and testing is recommended.
We take mold seriously,
but don’t prey on your fears about mold.
- Mold can be a serious problem and should not be treated lightly. While figuring out what next step to take, remember there is a lot of misinformation about mold. We take mold seriously but don’t prey on fears about mold.
- Some of the misinformation allows companies to take advantage of the situation and perform unnecessary, costly services that may or may not address the problem.
- ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo works hard to stay up-to-date on industry best practices for dealing with mold as well as the local and state government regulations detailing mold remediation requirements.
need emergency mold removal?
symptoms of a mold allergy
Nasal: runny nose, post-nasal drip, or sneezing
Eyes: itchiness, puffy eyes, or watery eyes
Also Common: coughing, shortness of breath, or throat irritation
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe and clean in our hands.
Bonded and Insured
Schedule Your Mold Remediation Today
We believe giving accurate, free quotes is the right thing to do.
Unfortunately, we don’t add our pricing online. Each job is unique and could range in hundreds of dollars.
Our project manager comes to your facility at your convienience to measure and analyze.
We give an accurate analysis of your situation so we can give accurate quotes.