Mold Removal Services in Kalamazoo and Southwest Michigan
mold removal and cleanup services
✔️ Mold problems or questions?
✔️ Dealing with a little mold? Or a lot of mold? We can help!
✔️ Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
✔️ We always give free consultations and free quotes.
✔️ Expert staff & advanced technology.
✔️ We work with homeowners and business owners.
“Your response time to our mini-flood was less than 2 hours. The team that arrived were professional, quickly identified what needed to be done and went to work. They explained what they were doing and made us feel like everything was going to be ok, someone would be here every day to monitor the progress and would not leave until every thing was done to our satisfaction. As stated, someone was here every morning, reported the progress and made the necessary adjustments. He was wonderful!”
“You did a fine job, from the initial phone call, evaluation, recommendations, and resolving our issues at our home. Staff was fast and friendly, and follow up was fantastic. We are very satisfied!”
“Good, long-term locally-owned company with very friendly people. They do fine and dependable work.”
"It is obvious that they are professionals. From our initial phone call on everything was done in an organized and calm manner. They communicated very well to let us know when they could get there to help us out. When they arrived on site they got right down to business, recording dampness levels, pulling up floors, etc. Everything was well documented and provided to our insurance company. We were very impressed and appreciated everything because it was quite a stressful situation for us."
"Everything. The people were great. Excellent customer service."
"I have hired your company on two occasions and have been extremely pleased with the thoroughness of the job and the friendly and professional service."
"Initial contact was professional and to the point. Service Master handled the insurance claim...so far without a hitch. The crew was very well organized and worked well together. They set about their work with good attitudes and focus."
"Great customer service, the problem was dealt with and was happy with the service and cost."
"Seemed knowledgeable and were very accommodating."
Basic Steps We Take to Remediate Mold
- Identify the source of the problem. Mold grows where there is moisture, if you do not take care of the moisture problem you have not taken care of the mold problem. ServiceMaster will help you find and fix the problem at the source, not just cover up the evidence.
- Use proper tools and cleaning agents to make sure you are not spreading mold spores as you clean up the mold. ServiceMaster has the correct tools and processes to properly contain the mold pores as the mold is being removed.
- Remove the affected areas. ServiceMaster follows specific recommendations and best practices for mold removal. If mold affects more than 10 square feet then removal of the affected areas and testing is recommended.
We take mold seriously,
but don’t prey on your fears about mold.
but don’t prey on your fears about mold.
- Mold can be a serious problem and should not be treated lightly. While figuring out what next step to take, remember there is a lot of misinformation about mold. We take mold seriously but don’t prey on fears about mold.
- Some of the misinformation allows companies to take advantage of the situation and perform unnecessary, costly services that may or may not address the problem.
- ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo works hard to stay up-to-date on industry best practices for dealing with mold as well as the local and state government regulations detailing mold remediation requirements.
need emergency mold removal?
symptoms of a mold allergy
Nasal: runny nose, post-nasal drip, or sneezing
Eyes: itchiness, puffy eyes, or watery eyes
Also Common: coughing, shortness of breath, or throat irritation
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe and clean in our hands.
Bonded and Insured
Schedule Your Mold Remediation Today
We believe giving accurate, free quotes is the right thing to do.
Unfortunately, we don’t add our pricing online. Each job is unique and could range in hundreds of dollars.
Our project manager comes to your facility at your convienience to measure and analyze.
We give an accurate analysis of your situation so we can give accurate quotes.