Apply for Janitorial Technician
disaster restoration technician job description
- The disaster restoration team is a 24-hour emergency service. We respond to situations such as water damages, flooding, fires, traumas and more. The work is physical in nature. Currently, the hours are 25 to 30 per week, 1st shift Monday through Friday, with potential for a full-time position as a disaster restoration crew chief.
- We provide training, uniforms, vehicles, equipment, and chemicals to perform the work in a professional manner. The starting pay for this position is between $10 and $12 per hour depending on experience. Pay increase opportunities available based on completed training and certifications.
job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to be “on call” a minimum of one night per week and one weekend per month
- Acceptable motor vehicle report
- Pass background check
- Drug free
- Able to wear a respirator
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, pull, push, carry, use stairs, get in and out of vehicles, etc.