Water & Flood Damage Restoration and Cleanup Services
Immediate Water Removal and Water Damage Experts
Water Restoration in Southwest Michigan
Need Emergency Water Removal?
We are available 24/7 to help you when it matters most.
Getting Water Out of your Home
What to Expect:
Our disaster restoration technician(s) will analyze the water damage, the source, and your situation. On average, our team can probably finish the job in a few hours vs. long days trying to DIY. Our equipment and products will extract the water, dry affected structures, and sanitize your home. Our extensive knowledge helps the cleanup move along quickly and effectively. Let us take it from here.
- Our water emergency crews work quickly so you can get back to your day-to-day life as quickly as possible.
- We work with you or your insurance company to handle water loss claims. If needed, we can help aid you in deciding if you should file a claim or not.
- Ready 24/7/365 – Our restoration technicians are reputable, licensed, insured and ready to serve you day or night.
- We handle the mitigation (taking out) of water, drying down the area, taking up carpet and carpet pad (we will reinstall these things once dry if savable). We also have many referrals and resources for reconstruction if needed.
(3) source of water
(4) types of building materials
(5) weather conditions
(6) how quickly emergency services begin
Don’t know what to do next? We do.
ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo has built a reputation of helping individuals and businesses recover from water damage disasters. In September of 2008, we worked hard to help restore the homes and buildings affected by catastrophic flooding. We are very committed to helping you recover. We have the experience, staff, equipment, and dedication that it takes to get you back to normal quickly.
We have over 60 years of helping people recover from water damages. Our state of the art equipment and caring staff will help restore your home or office back to normal as fast and as efficiently as possible.
You can rest assured your home or business will be restored safely and professionally.
Bonded and Insured
Most common causes of water emergencies
- Broken pipes & hoses
- Accidents like bathtubs or broken toilets
- A sewer backup
- Long-term basement humidity
- Flash flooding
Remember: Water needs to be removed immediately to prevent mold, mildew, and rotting. Remediating water is not typically a do-it-yourself project. For help with moderate to severe water damage, please reach out to professionals first.
Mold can be a serious problem. If left unresolved, mold can spread quickly and cause potential health issues and damage in your dwelling. But still keep in mind, there is a lot of misinformation about mold and its health affects.
Contact the Water Damage Experts Today
We believe giving accurate, free quotes is the right thing to do.
Typically your insurance will cover water damage. Unfortunately, we don’t add our pricing online. Each job is unique and could range in hundreds of dollars.
Our project manager comes to your home or business to analyze the situation and begin the restoration process.
We accurately analyze and measure which is why we are so good at giving accurate quotes.