Are there instructions to follow after my carpets are cleaned?
- If you can, allow carpets to dry for 8 hours before walking on them. (Walking on them isn’t the worst, but it will flatten the fibers.)
- If you just have to walk on them, wear white cotton socks.
- You can use air movers (high powered fans) to help air circulation–this will speed up drying time.
- If a carpet protector such as Scotchgard was applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let product cure.
- Don’t move any furniture back until carpet is completely dry or Scotchgard carpet protector has cured.
- Continue with regular carpet maintenance. Vacuum often (once a day or every three days depending on traffic) and clean up spills immediately.