How can I remove impressions on my carpets that heavy furniture left behind?
You can use a kitchen towel and an iron.
*This process is not suitable for carpets made of olefin fiber.
1. Place a damp towel over the carpet dent.
2. Set iron to a medium heat setting.
3. Set iron on the damp towel.
4. Use the steam button and move slightly back and forth.
5. Check the carpet.
6. If ithe dent looks lessened, use your fingers to fluff the carpet.
7. If the dent still needs work, place the warm iron on the damp towel and repeat.