Who is responsible for paying the service? - Water Damage FAQ

Who is responsible for paying the service?


Ultimately you, the property owner, are responsible for the payment. As the property owner, you will need to sign a form authorizing the work and payment. If this is an insurance claim, ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo generally collects only the deductible amount, and then we bill the balance to your insurance provider, as a service to you. If you have a large loss, your mortgage company may be included as a payee on the payment from your insurance company, and you may need to obtain a signature from them as well. If your claim is not covered or you decide not to file a claim, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of service.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search