Hiring Janitorial Technicians in the Kalamazoo Area
janitorial technician job description
- The janitorial technician is an hourly, part-time employee who cleans area businesses. The majority of available shifts are evenings starting around 5:00 PM with occasional daytime and weekend opportunities.
- The selected individual(s) will report directly to their job site. We provide training, uniforms, and all the equipment and chemicals to perform the work in a professional manner.
- The starting pay is $10.50 per hour with attendance based raises, life insurance, advancement, and other benefits available.
job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- Pass background check
- Drug free
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, pull, push, carry, use stairs, get in and out of vehicles, etc.
- The job includes, but is not limited to, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, mopping, cleaning entry ways, spot-cleaning glass, etc.
- The janitorial technician is responsible for cleaning the buildings on assigned days and times and in the allotted time given for that particular building.
Please feel free to stop by our office during business hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) to fill out an application.
Feel free to bring a resume as well if you have one prepared. While you are here, you may even have an opportunity to speak with Bethany or Andy, our HR representatives.
We can’t wait to meet you!