Apply for Residential Technician
residential technician job description
- The residential technician is typically a part-time position, and work is done in residential homes during daytime hours. The job includes but is not limited to: cleaning carpets, upholstery, walls, ceilings, and windows. Training is provided.
- The starting pay is negotiable depending on experience. Pay increase opportunities available based on completed training.
job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, pull, push, carry, use stairs, get in and out of vehicles, etc.
- Acceptable motor vehicle report
- Pass background check
- Drug free